KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

prospect d, page-4

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I agree prospect looks very, how do you say, prospective! But I don't know about a long time until results, i think that depends on perspective. Results in labs should not take longer than a month or two and then only if there are a lot to get through.

Not trying to ramp but with our low M.C and strong results to date, location and sector we could IMO easily go into the dollar somethings on just HOB results.
    In fact HOB results of same of better grade repeated a few times especially at depth could see multiple dollars in the nearish future.
    And on this if the KDR brand has been built substantially on the back of HOB and we get good Nickel Copper at Prospect D two/ three dollars certainly quite possible in the nearish term.

A few more ducks to line up yet...one batch of dud results around now would see many leave the pond with their early profits. Its a risk reward play. From here I see as much chance of us being $2.50 in three months as I do us being 25c. To me thats a great risk reward ratio.

Good luck
    Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.