AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

prospecting licence granted, page-76

1. 5,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Interesting conversation for me because I'm curious to see if announcements always immediately lead to sp rises or not. If they take time, then there's an easy way to make money - follow 20 companies and keep refreshing the ASX website for announcements! I saw BTA gap from $1.06 to $1.50 because of wide loud media coverage of their FDA funding. On the other hand AVQ took 2 days to take off after the previous ann. Seems like easy money is available.

Awesome1, thanks for all your info and tips. But regarding JORC, the ASX made AVQ change their announcements due to lack of JORC standards. So it has a practical effect regarding communication, at least.

justreading, yes, the financing issue is interesting. There are claims that there is $60B in the ground. Imagine having that JORCed explicitly! I'm curious about the attitude of the locals. They might resist multinationals coming in to help out. If so, then funding will come from shareholders, presumably, and they might want to know JORC, because that will feel a bit more solid. I'll investigate that further.

rolf2903, yes. The communication side is what interests me. The communications were confused. On the ASX announcements page, there were take-backs because of lack of JORC, etc. And it was confusing how they presented the announcements. If people do get the message that there's a $30B+ resource for a $70M company, then the sp should gap up mightily. But if they don't get the message we might have that muted response you suggest, which will suit us both. I'll buy for anything under 20 cents! I still haven't seen it in the newspapers, so who knows? But one explicit headline in the AFR, and it should gap up, imo. Don't tell AFR till Thursday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.