ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

prospective of this company?, page-2

1. 67 Posts.
    I'm not an expert by a long shot. Can't quote you figures or details of known and potential reserves and all that stuff.

However for what it's worth, this was my star performer pre Japan. Everyone was saying it was destined for great things. Fantastic potential. Great leases etc etc. And it did well in the months I owned.

Japan took its feet out from under it and it's slow getting back up. Very slow.

Not to trivialise the Japan problem but my thinking is it will make little practical difference long term to the world nuclear industry. It's another arrow for detractors to fling (missile more like) but I doubt it will effect the 400 odd reactors worldwide and the ones planned and their need for uranium.

I did read about something called thorium (I think) which is a sort of safer alternative to uranium reactors. India is looking at it. Worth doing a little reading. Can't be perfect or we would have heard more about it.

Who knows where for ACB. For the moment stopped in its tracks. I notice a lot of HC investors move on when the cart they're riding loses a wheel.

I'm holding for the time being but more with nostalgia for the glory days.

Short term ... who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.