ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

prospective of this company?, page-3

1. 3,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    I am holding at least until the new JORC comes out, due in a the next 2-3 weeks going from recent posts.

PEN got a delayed boost from it's resource upgrade even though it's timing was in the middle of the Fukishima nuclear event (disaster?) and since then it has drifted back down.

I believe that ACB has a big enough resource to make it economically viable (even in current uranium market) if?.. and it?s the unknown. If it?s people are good enough to develop the operation and market the product.

Uranium explorers are going to fail as a direct result of the Fukishima event impacting the confidence of people to invest in the nuclear industry. The ones that make it will come down hugely to their people. From the recent presentation (I wasn?t there) it sounds like Tunks is very passionate about the product, that reminds me a bit of ?David Flanagan? (MD - Atlas Iron Ore). If he can get his people on board with his passion then it has a much higher chance of success.

It will be the people behind A-Cap (still think they should change the name) that will determine if the company makes it or not.

NB - If you're looking for some Thorium exposure the rapidly growing Atlas Iron Ore (Pilbara) has a deposit 'Balla Balla' that it is looking to develope down the line.

Disclosure - I'm a long-term bull on Atlas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.