AUQ 12.8% 3.4¢ alara resources limited

Paratoothe announcement should cover Oman, Saudi and another...

1. 15,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Paratoo

the announcement should cover Oman, Saudi and another appointment. Apparently there has been material progress in Saudi, but not an equity split agreement yet.

pure opinion, but i can't imagine anyone will contest HRH oppies, as it is clearly designed to give him an interest in the project in return for both securing milestones AND providing working capital. plus it ensures a 15c floor on the shareprice early in the year. the only person who i could imagine voting against that sort of arrangement would be the fruitcake with 13,000 shares who voted against appointing phil as MD.

so i guess the original timeline i raised on the other thread(with the JV being signed off by march) was the correct one in the end. not sure how that will impact the SIDF turnaround but i guess there is a plan which takes this into account, so i'm not feeling overly concerned about the delays just yet.

in the meantime, let's enjoy the zinc ride while we wait. every cent/lb is another $17m in LOM revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.005(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.4¢ $49.17K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6578 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 149998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.