AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

prospects, action, and our struggling sp, page-7

1. 1,279 Posts.
    unsinkable.I have been asking myself the same question in regard to granite castle project.This asset has been with mnm since it floated in 2007 and they have done stuff all with it in that time so as you say "why now"? Is it because jv with exergen has hit some kind of stumbling block, and mt mull looks like it could drag on forever????And speaking of mt mull,here is another Q i have been pondering.How the hell did mnm allow themselves to get into this predicament with Calcifer in the first place?? surely when you sign a deal to buy an assett u do not just hand over the funds,and then pray that the vendor does the right thing and signs the tenements over to you?surely mnm should have had the leases signed over before final payment was made for mt mull tenements? Just like if u are buying a house you use solicitors to make the exchnge with the vendors solicitors so these kind of shenanigans we are seeing now cannot happen.I feel some of the blame for the mt mull situation must lay with mnm management for letting calcifer screw them over.just sayin....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.