IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

An important question is what would deliver a better roi for...

1. 79 Posts.
    An important question is what would deliver a better roi for shareholders. This is what management should be asking themselves.

Could a small div deliver...
    1. Some cold hard cash.
    2. Perhaps some capital growth by inspiring some potential investors watching from the wings.

Or would the money be better used continuing the execution of the expansion strategy?

However, there is one massive elephant on the couch hogging the remote... The world could be heading to hell in a hand basket. Under these circumstances most business operators are going to hold on to the cash...

I think for this reason a div is highly unlikely.

Right now shares like ipr are highly out of favour and I don't think a small div will change that. In fact solid books would help the prospect of capital growth better.

When storm clouds are gathering, a start-up with solid books can look attractive to a small minority. Blue Chips could loose value over the next few years but add a risky share, with good books and a potential for a break out to your stable and that can be about the best option for a hedge going around - ignoring gold.

Strange days when ipr at 6 cents could look better than a bank or entrenched retailer - the Aussie love affair with stocks is over for a while so ipr will have to make some big announcements to awaken the hearts of the risk averse.

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.