EMV 3.28% $1.89 emvision medical devices ltd

Hi Biometric,RE: Emtensor- Emtensor were meant to conclude G4...

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Hi Biometric,

RE: Emtensor

- Emtensor were meant to conclude G4 trial in March 2020 but haven't heard any news since. I was assuming they would present results at the European Medical Imaging Convention (like they did in 2019) however I believe this was postponed due to Covid ?

- Have since entered joint evaluation agreement with QantalRF in April. The news release quotes "scanner image quality improvement and scan time reduction are possible with the addition of Qantal technology to our RF sensors". Makes me think they may be redesigning their antenna system ?

- G4 device is huge and needs to be wheeled in from the top of the bed, not a lot of room as compared to EMV's device coming in from the side. Interested to hear your thoughts on that ? (especially for ICU wards etc etc).

- Emtensor have just talked about "tomography" on their website VS EMV's multi algorithm approach which seems to yield superior images.

RE: Medfield

- Haven't heard much of late. Still haven't seen any images but I believe they are trying to work on a "classifier" of stroke type.

RE: Valuation Comparisons

NanoX just listed on the Nasdaq and are currently trading at approximately $2.3 Billion AUD. They are a new form of digital X-ray, not exactly portable but very interesting technology. No FDA clearance yet but they have a few loose distribution agreements in place. Not really a competitor but gives a guide of valuations for disruptive imaging solutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
0.060(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $161.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.89 $1.84 $41.96K 22.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 968 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 1995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.89
  Change
0.060 ( 2.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.85 $1.89 $1.85 3987
Last updated 15.55pm 07/06/2024 ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.