SVL 0.00% 9.3¢ silver mines limited

Prospects for svl

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Dear fellow Investors, correct me if I'm wrong. There has been a market correction due to the Court process and the share price has dropped accordingly. However SVL have come out and said

" Despite the NSW Supreme Court, Court of Appeal (“Court of Appeal”) upholding the appeal
    by Bingman Catchment Landcare Group Incorporated (“Appeal”), the Company advises that
    it is fully committed to the progression of the Project including obtaining all relevant permits
    and development consents required to develop and commence production at the Project. ........

........Silver Mines is urgently working towards the preparation and the submission of a new
    development application for the Project (“New Development Application”). The New
    Development Application will include a defined power supply option."

So it means they are committed and will just need to cover their previous weakness and as it went through various approval stages before, they will get to the same place, just taking a bit longer.

I note their recent successful oversubscribed capital raise so they are cashed up to handle this setback.

So it appears to me, even though there are never any guarantees, that there is no reason why the share price wont work its way back up and increase each time the company announces the its incrementally way back to the same position.

With silver remaining reasonable strong ( industrial uses of silver, international volatility, silver and zinc are included in the NSW Government’s Critical Minerals and HighTech Metals Strategy) will resume back to a similar position. Please let me know if I have missed something here. Good fortune to all.

Last edited by zenxmen: Tuesday, 11:19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.