BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I attended the Biota AGM yesterday and was most impressed by...

1. 9 Posts.
    I attended the Biota AGM yesterday and was most impressed by Peter Molloy. He appears to be very competent and the managment team seem focussed on turning the fortunes of the company around.

They are predicting big things in the coming twelve months and made it clear that it would involve select mergers and acquisitions. I got the impression that discussions were well under way with the targets that have been identified by their investment bankers and inistitutional shareholder Babcock and Brown.

I guess the game for speculative investors would be indentify the listed targets that Biota may persue and get in to now. Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on which of the 18 or so listed biotech companies, that Biota may have in its sights?

In closing, I am very comfortable with my investment in Biota and will look to increase my exposure to the company over the coming months on any share price weakness. Heres hoping that the next twelve months unfolds as management intends! :)

Cheers

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.