ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

prospects unchanged, page-7

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I have no doubts in the product, the board or the fact that a deal "will" be done. I do have doubts how ever in the economy which is why i feel safe having my money tied up in ADO.

We all seen what happened when Bangs annouced they were going to use mix n go in another product of theirs. Now just imagine what will happen when we sign a deal larger then Bangs. Even one of the smaller deals we are negotiating worth around $10 million pa is massive compared to bangs and Merk put together. So just imagine what that would do to the sp.......

We are only one small deal away from being cashflow positive and making a very nice profit. Only 1 new deal of many to come will have a huge impact on the sp.

Once that major IVD company sighs which we were so very close to doing before they decided to test across their whole range would have put us many multiples of the current sp.

Im very confident that a deal is not to far away and we will be very very pleased once it comes out. I for one will still be here when that happens and will reap the rewards many times over.

A little short term pain for a very long term gain is fine by me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $12.09K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1032452 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 143537 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.