ADO 0.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

prospects unchanged, page-9

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Lol Ownlt i think you have spoken on behalf of all of us here but like i said i have the confidence in the management and the product, and although the wait is painfully irritating those who wait will be rewarded.

Its not a pie in the sky company, they have a proven product with 2 companies already using it.

I admit the revenue isnt great from these companies but it validates the product works and is a building block for the future growth of a company.

Anyone who has started a business from scratch and introduced a new product into the market would know the time taken to develope and the hesitation by the consumers in using that product.

This is probably the 2nd longest phase in the business, the longest is the development of the product and the second is the marketing of the product which we are doing now, although in some cases the marketing can take longer then the development of the product.

Once the ball starts rolling it wont stop rolling and the industrie we are in is one that will fair very well during times of hard global economical growth compared to other industries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $12.11K 507.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 338910 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 913511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.