SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

prospects

1. qed
    57 Posts.
    I have been in slr for years and this is, by far, my worst valuation. In hindsight I should have sold months ago but didn't. Considering the points below I have renewed hope. What do you think?

As companies go slr is at least "equal" for value and SP appreciation especially at current prices.
    It has very good resources/reserves with good prospects for improvement.
    China is buying up gold at an amazing rate - 200 tons in their most recent reported month and, simultaneously is the worlds biggest producer. It doesn't export gold and, for sure, doesn't amass it's own gold at international rates! The yuan is appreciating in value across currencies which makes it easier for china's RB to buy in the market than its competitors whose currencies are depreciating. When it gets close to its target and, with help from others has mopped up existing supplies sufficiently to have put future pricing under real pressure it will let "the rest" fight over the 75% or so of future production and get a free appreciation of its massive reserves.

So much talk is about owning physical gold and very little about shares in a good gold mine, which, I feel, all things considered, is about the same - maybe better when there is growing risk attached to assets in and around banks.

I am beginning to "see" the $3500 price mooted by many experienced experts in the field. Because China has "leader" international currency exchange aspirations I doubt that they, in the near term, will try and suppress the gold value as the west is currently doing. Is our day coming soon?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.