CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

I've finished with my buying of CEU and hold 120,000 units. If...

1. 208 Posts.
    I've finished with my buying of CEU and hold 120,000 units. If it were to drop into the 1.30's I may look again at it given reasons for the drop, current market conditions etc etc.

I note the previous post that no toll road outperformed the ASX 200 in 2007. It's to be expected.

If you strip out resources from the ASX in 2007 you will see it was very shabby.

And its not like there are many toll roads in Australia to compare against the ASX 200, only RCY - under development and not set to open until 2010 and TCL which is no longer an "australian" toll road company now it has US toll roads.

CEU had nice price confidence today in a sagging market. That $1.50 looks to have quite a bit of support.

You can't expect CEU to be going gangbusters right now. The All Ords has been down now 9 straight days and EastLink hasn't even opened!

Patience. CEU will open soon and be generating reliable revenues. The debt position is fine and CEU has a good relationship with Macquarie Bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.