PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Gus, As you assure me that your not on PLA's payroll I'm sure...

1. 44 Posts.
    Gus, As you assure me that your not on PLA's payroll I'm sure your a nice bloke who hopefully will get the money you have invested in this dog of a company back. That ship sailed a long time ago for me and other longer term shareholders. As a holder of PLA for over 2 years, I can tell you this company is only still going so the CEO etc can pay their mortgages and maintain the lease on their range rovers. Some companies are run in the interests of shareholders, some aren't. PLA being the latter. Mate if you truly believe in this company buy its stock on market for a near 15% discount. Don't bankroll the board. Also expect to be treated like a mushroom when attending AGM's and when personally contacting companies of this calibre.Just referring to a couple of other points you made, I said some of the greatest ramping on HC, not the greatest ever, and if 10.5c is within spitting distance of 12c, then you sure can spit a long way. Finally, the fact the ASX200 was up 108 pts and PLA was flat says more about this company than my uneducated opinion. Best of luck to you and other fellow holders of this money pit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.