NXS 7.55% 24.5¢ next science limited

"On 16 August 2018, Next Science Technologies Pty Ltd entered...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

"On 16 August 2018, Next Science Technologies Pty Ltd entered into a written agreement with Zimmer, Inc., a wholly
    owned subsidiary of Zimmer Biomet incorporated in Delaware, pursuant to which Next Science Technologies Pty Ltd
    supplies a surgical lavage product based on Next Science technology (Bactisure) to Zimmer Biomet (Development and
    License Agreement). The Development and License Agreement amended and restated an earlier agreement between
    Next Science and Zimmer Biomet dated 10 August 2016."

Although on face value, the licence agreement clearly states Bactisure.

I think ZB could be arguing that Xperience is similar to Bacisure in that it is a surgical lavage product based on Next Science technology (implied term in contract).

On the other hand, NXS may argue that they have specifically stated the licence agreement is specifically for Bactisure product only as it has in brackets (Bactisure) in the agreement.

ZB sees that huge opportunity in Xperience, hence no harm in "bullying" NXS as it has unlimited($$$$$) resources to do so.

I think NXS would have to cave in due to David vs Gozilla situation as stated by HC member.

Last edited by tigertiger2: 25/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $48.55K 190.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.