NXS 3.64% 26.5¢ next science limited

Amen @Puddyeater2. From what I've read it seems to me to be a...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

Amen @Puddyeater2. From what I've read it seems to me to be a bit of a stretch(without having seen the full licence agreement) for them to make their claim(again I haven't seem the agreement) my thoughts as a concerned shareholder. It's also interesting to note, ifyou look at the Prospectus for the income generated in 2018 NXS disclosed theamounts generated for Bactisure about USD1.3 million pg 26 and BlastX aboutUSD1.1 million pg 29 (total 2018 revenue USD2.844 million) so really there's only been slight progress in total sales since then and I bet that's why NXSwanted to go it alone with Xperience. I'm starting to feel more like thisshould be fought. I know the risk, BWL sales. But do you give away potentialrevenue of over USD500 million pa in perpetuity just because youmight loose USD4 to 6 million in revenue over two years plus some legal costs? Yeh,I know, legal costs could be big, but if NXS feels they're totally justified infighting why the hell shouldn't they go to court to defend their rights? IMODYOR

I also wonder if there are additionalclauses in the Licensing agreement in regard to termination of the agreement withZB that are confidential? There’s no mention of sales targets for ZB that Icould find disclosed in the Prospectus, NXS appears to have agreed to a 20 yearlicensing agreement with ZB, surely there must have been performance criteriabuilt into that, that would allow NXS to terminate the agreement if sales targets were'nt achieved? Maybe it would be a blessing to not have them involved infuture. NXS could promote all of it’s products on it’s own using a 300 strongsales force in the US. Lot’s of technical issues there in terms of deliveringBWL and Xperience into the wound but with Xperience for example it can simplybe added manually. And ZB aren’t the only supplier of equipment for surgery Strykeralso supply Surgical Lavage systems. .IMO DYOR

One important question, what do you think their response will be if they think they might lose access to revenue from all of NXS's products? NXS is holding some very important cards IMHO. DYOR

Google Search…
    Stryker
    https://www.stryker.com/us/en/orthopaedic-instruments/products/interpulse-pulsed-lavage-system.html
    ZB
    https://www.zimmerbiomet.com/medical-professionals/surgical-and-operating-room-solutions/product/pulsavac-plus-products.html#

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $77.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $41.52K 156.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.