MWE mawson west ltd

Hi Sally, not sure if you have good info or are extrapolating...

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Hi Sally, not sure if you have good info or are extrapolating too far...

My understanding is the final prospectus will be issued in a couple of weeks, there has been no change on SEDAR to indicate anything otherwise. Lybia is almost 5,000km away from Kapulo and may as well be on another planet as far as affecting the IPO listing of a DRC based West Aust mining company. The copper price is far from tanked, it has dropped from $10,000t to $9,500t, that is $4.30lb. I worked in copper when it was below $2,000t. The Shaba average grade is over 7.5g/t gold equiv, and that is at $1,400oz gold price. I would imagine that the economics of the project have been done around $3lb as most copper projects in the world are. This means the economics are potentially uplifted by a 40% higher metal price.

If one needed any other indication that Management will not drop the ball with respect to the IPO, one just needs to look at the number of shares help by Directors and Senior Management, about 20M (preconsolidated). When they delisted this was worth just over $1M, depending on whos listing estimate you want to believe this is worth atleast 10 times that and the Chairman has the lions share, I can't imagine he will sit idly by and let events in Tripoli upset his plans.

As Roger has advised, patience is what is required here, the IPO has been years in the making and a heap is at stake for a lot more people than minor shareholders. We are just along for the ride, and it will be a fun one I bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.