GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

the minimum holding will be announced to market, and there will...

1. 473 Posts.
    the minimum holding will be announced to market, and there will be a minimum of 7 days that you will have to purchase enough shares to qualify for the PRIORITY IPO ENTITLEMENT.... so even after the announcement is made, you will still have time to "top up" to qualify...

ALL shareholders, regardless of the size of the holding will get an in-specie distribution, and yes, this is likely to be 1 for 4, and will occur some months after the Zinc Co float....

A large chunk of Zinc Co's market cap will be reserved for GIR shareholders via the in-specie distribution....

I am expecting a public offer raising of about $6m, plus another $6 to $8m done in-specie... So the market cap is going to be very tight...

As I understand, there is an intention from the Board to complete another spin off by the end of the year, although, they are definitely acknowledging that they want to get Zinc Co done, and done properly before they begin thinking down that path....

The company is just as keen to get Zinc Co up and running as the shareholders are, so we have to be a little bit more patient...

Regardles, it will be worth the wait. ZINC will be the strongest performing metal in the second half of this year, and this is being touted by many major broking houses out there....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.