CAG 0.00% 14.0¢ cape range ltd

prospectus next week, page-126

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Exactly BR

This FOI paper has been discussed in depth for some time and, as some believe, that the ALDP in whole or part there of was initiated from these discussions/meetings between Vic Govt and Tata.

Of course others that struggle to pin together any relevant research have refuted this suggestion as outright absurdity and a figment of our imagination. I mean a call into Vic DPI would get you a "no", but then again, same mob had funding letters as sent published and then refuted.

This part is relevant and the basis of the point of I been making:

"Given the investment required, this step requires surety of coal access to assure future viability and to underpin the export opportunity. A coal allocation of 750-1000 MT raw coal would give 30 years cover required to underpin the investment required"

So there you have it folks, Tata also want a surety of coal allocation before investing in the BCP...so yes, funding commitment from Govt via ALDP is one thing (and as I have stated "a drop in the ocean..but an important drop"), but supply commitment is also required.

They will not put significant funds behind this project unless they get upwards of 750 million to 1 billion tonnes of BC.

Why that is do hard for some people to fathom is quite beyond me.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24965 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 34896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.