CAG 9.38% 14.5¢ cape range ltd

Fair dinkum BRMate...don't try to rationalise with irrational...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Fair dinkum BR

Mate...don't try to rationalise with irrational people, especially those that provide absolutely zero research of their own, but happily snipe at anyone who does.

As a example:

Test burn on...warehouse fire...product destroyed...Exec meets with "test burn" owners...test burn off, but not because of fire

OR

Tata meet with Vic Govt...Tata/Exergen lobby a case setting out criteria for investment...ALDP ann'ed...Exergen via CAG prospectus have shares allocated for successful Govt funding outcome

...and no one anywhere has ever said that the ALDP was definitively 100% off the back of a meeting between Tata and Vic DPI...

...but, as always you need to draw your own conclusions from a series of events that seem to have some connection...

...just like DICE being mentioned by Greg Hunt today, but no other BCE tech was...

...and with 50% CO2 reductions within 10 years which is again what Greg has been promising...

...and guess what?

I called LV = DICE yonks ago...and I call Hazelwood will be the first to be retrofitted with DICE...anyone want to bet on that?

...oh, and guess what again?

No one is going to put "long term" $$$ behind a BCE tech that requires waste heat from BC boilers to work/be economical when same said boilers look to be outdated/commenced replacement within the next decade...

...let's see if I am right with that as well?

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $181 1.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43361 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.