PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

WEG 19.9%GNR 19.9% (soon to be issued, however not as yet)Dato...

1. 245 Posts.
    WEG 19.9%
    GNR 19.9% (soon to be issued, however not as yet)
    Dato 13.6%

The above equates to greater than 50% of the soon to be issued stock which gives control in my book. That doesn't even include shareholder apathy which can run about 50%, so they could possibly swing 75% of the voted shares if required. It's an estimate IMO.

There isn't anything to suggest as yet that they will vote as a block, but what it does suggest is that should they elect to do so, either now or in the future over a mutually beneficial vote, then the rest of us are really just making up the numbers for sport.. To boot, it's only three shareholders who need to agree, you, pelm, humble and the rest of us don't have much of a say as far as I can see. Unless you can say that you own 15%, you dont really matter. If it comes to a decision that is in the interest of those few shareholders (which could be easily achieved via correspondence between themselves), which may be adverse to the wider shareholder base I have no doubt they would act as one and pass whatever resolution they need.

My thoughts and opinions only, like the rest of you.

I would like to know why PLV needs the extra cash, working capital seems a little vague. I guess the $19m bond funds havent been enough to stem the $10m that was reported to be required in the half year accounts. There are lots of shares being issued, but not a lot of explanation as to why it's required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.