CND 2.70% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

prospectus, page-17

1. 261 Posts.
    "Baraka and New York Securities have been continuously approached by numerous London & New York based funds to get involved"

If this in fact the case, then any Director with half an ounce of commercial acumen in his head would welcome such an investment, raise the capital required at 0.007 or 0.008c a share, strengthen the register, decrease the dilution, save on the costs of issuing the prospectus and prevent every Tom , Dick and Harry retail investor from tossing out his extra shares at 0.006 as soon as he is able

Oh...but hold on a minute....If it was done this way, NY Securities would not earn their 6% fee on the amount raised in the shortfall...silly me.And here I was thinking that it was being done this way because BKP's management are so concerned, as they say, with rewarding us shareholders for our ongoing loyalty.

And, as Rob says, if there wasn't such an outrageous and farcical use of BKP's funds in the way of secured ( already in default) and unsecured loans, BKP wouldn't have to raise this amount of capital in the first place.

I am in this stock for one reason...Statoil. If not for them, I wouldn't be within a continent of this mob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.46K 229.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1085280 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.