CND 2.70% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

prospectus, page-21

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Selectively picked" numbers are just so, because they enhance and illustrate,a tale..Plus,I have been a shareholder since prior to the entry into East Africa..

A holders length of time on the share register is totally irrelevant.Not all of the longterm shareholders are as blinkered to BKP management's demonstrated inability to both meaningfully advance the company's fortunes and manage to increase shareholders' wealth, as you appear to be!

Talking down the stock is not something I would want to do, as the stock value appears to be the result of managements demonstrated inability to manage! You appear to overlook BKP Management's multi-year,cash draining trail of craypots and ironsands and other miscellaneous wanderings around the financial deserts...

As for comparing BKP capital raisings to CTP,what nonsense!
    CTP may have had more capital raisings, but,unlike BKP,CTP does have "runs on the board"...

As with most of the other posters on this thread,(presumably mostly BKP shareholders), I would prefer BKP management to concentrate on O&G exploration (and resultant development),Oh,and to recall some of those non-performing cash advancements,some $2,398,410 worth of SHAREHOLDERS'FUNDS.

As for your criticism of "talking down the stock", what a foolish assertion..I feel your efforts to deflect critical
    sentiments from BKP management would be more effective if you were to publicly take them to task for demonstrated, ineffective management of that some $5 mill.you say they have raised....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.