CND 2.70% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

prospectus, page-31

1. 261 Posts.
    "Have you considered the outrage from BKP shareholders if the Board placed shares at a discount to Non Shareholders ?? and did not offer them to existing shareholders."

There would have been no outrage in my opinion. If BKP had announced to the market that it had raised 2.6 million from overseas funds at a premium to the market ( which shouldn't have been hard given that they are continuously approaching BKP to be involved, or so it's alleged) the market would have been sitting probably at 1c instead of 0.005c sellers.I would have said "Well done Mr Vost"

"Have you considered the cost of the Brokerage being paid to NYS and or any other Brokerage firm for the total funds to be raised and not just for the shortfall as the current shareholders would not pay any brokerage and nor would Baraka"

What I do know is that if BKP's cash had remained in BKP's bank account, there would,in all likelihood, have been no need for this raising at all!...Have you considerd that?

Now we have a situation where BKP has spent around 400 000 on this iron sands project and we are already embroiled in a legal battle with the borrowers...so chances are that cash will be unrecoverable...

So BKP makes all these loans...now we have a CR and NY Securities tells us it will cost us 6% of any shortfall it places ( plus a fee of $20000 which was left out of the original offer document)...great gig this..Create a problem and then charge to fix it!

This is my first investment in a speculative exploration company where I perceive my risk not to be primarily associated with a lack of drilling success

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.