ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Prospectus, page-20

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Received my prospectus yesterday and immediately dispatched it into the recycle.

In contrast, late June I bought an additional offering into a graphite/graphene miner (off prospectus) for 20c per head, they are now 39c per head. Clearly there are better stocks on the ASX delivering a profitable reality, not the vacuous dream, irrespective of wearing rose coloured glasses, a welding mask or having a blind obsession.

Investors have two options with ESI, namely (i) invest more in a dream that is currently performing like an investor's nightmare, or (ii) investing in other stocks that will probably/possibly support self, family and retirement.

If ESI ever reaches 1c I may reconsider, rather than the status quo of flushing good money down after bad and having to put up with the SP suffering stifling manipulator games week after week, month after month and year after year due to illiquid volumes and dithering management. This management have to deliver real SP returns before any of us should commit another cent.

As for Monash we may bark at the moon for ever and a day but it will make absolutely no difference.

Good luck whatever your investment strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16 5.376K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18737295 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.