HAZ 0.00% 4.0¢ hazelwood resources ltd

You will also have to help me find a few other material things...

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374

You will also have to help me find a few other material things that my old eyes are struggling to find.

- what is the smelter operating cost? After years of running it surely they have to state that somewhere. There are two reasons why they would not state operating cost either because they don't know or they don't want you to know. Surely the management guru now running this knows how to work it out.

- when are they going to buy 100% of the smelter. They keep publishing "acquiring 100%". Or isn't it worth purchasing now? fess up.

- what is actually happening out in the WA bush that supports the carrying values on the balance sheet. Most of the balance sheet is made up of exploration stuff. The Chinese are mining at Mt Mulgine aren't they, someone please tell us about all those tungsten ore stockpiles. With no money how are they maintaining the spend on the Cookes Creek project?

A bit more information on the discussions with major lender would help. It seems they have missed a number of milestones so far. Must be skating on thin ice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.