IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

As per anns prior to listing...when anns the backdoor via Ardent...

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    As per anns prior to listing...when anns the backdoor via Ardent

"Additional revenue generated from The IoT Group’s Intervision (IPTV) Company • Currently has more than 2,000 subscribers and is generating ~$70,000/month

$70,000 month at 840k p.a, where is all the income?
    It was so good (OTT) it was to be demerged out of IOT and standalone, then one day suddenly IOT decide to fold it up?

Sure they can attribute some blame to SK for the Roam-e if they so choose, mind you he walked away with a nice chunk of cash for being allegedly in the wrong?

Then OTT (folded) yet I see a mysterious $270k payment last Q (to it I think) , and smartwatch (just went quiet overnight after allegedly selling out at all Coles yet I saw plenty marked down) or hoverboards (another silly idea) and whatever else they try their hand at.

Then more recently we have the Amazon debacle (cant buy a drone) and no photos or video from the big Rova launch.
    Lastly can't buy anything but a black Rova (false advertising is illegal) advertising and promotion of a full colour range?

Also the terms under which IOT ordered 40,000 drones has not been announced, shareholders IMO deserve to know the terms as it is a critical agreement when it is tied to IOT's only income stream.

Mind you, I'd happily bet anyone that there never was 40,000 ordered and produced.

Shareholders need to consider taking suitable action IMO while there is still time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.