CC9 0.00% 10.5¢ chariot corporation ltd

Prospectus, page-55

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I'm don't have any geology knowledge and a beginner in investing.IMO, the study you shared is more like a survey of existing literature on LCT pegmatites.

In Table 1, there are some big names like Pilgangoora, Wodgina, and Greenbushes, but Kathleen Valley is missing from it. Black Mountain Wyoming is listed there, and the coordinates seem to match the company's prospectus. The corresponding literature Table 1 is referenced to seems outdated. It is from 1950. I can't draw any conclusions from this study, but it seems to be a good place to start reading.

Based on the prospectus, here are some thoughts on the core projects ...

The initial explorations in Black Mountain seem to follow the existing study by Jacobson, 1997, and the magnetics survey suggests further exploration. Initial rock chip sample results seem very impressive, looking forward to the drilling results.

The Resurgent Project project (McDermitt Caldera), CC9 seems to have acquired a large area of Quaternary and Rhyolite type of land (see Figure 6-2), and neighbours Jindalee and LAC have MRE on Intracaldera sediments, not sure if this has any differences in terms of claystone projects.

Other exploration projects, like Copper Mountain, also seem promising. I brought some on day 1. My guess is Dr. Baker must have put some effort into these projects, the prospectus provided a good survey in these areas. Prefer this one over a lithium street party in the Pilbara. Hope someone with more knowledge to share some insights.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CC9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $102 967

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40496 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 39205 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CC9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.