SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Protean Wave Energy Limited

1. 461 Posts.
    Hi All

What an excellent announcement, but what does it say?  In my opinion it says: the Protean WEC was quick and low cost to manufacture, wet testing was unequivocally successful, successful trialling of patented deployment and retrieval system, confirmation that an array will potentially generate an income around the globe, locking in of intellectual ideas and world wide patents, and golden handcuffs to the clever Protean WEC designer Sean Moore and key personnel.

IMO it is clever to raise capital on this announcement.  Also IMO care is being shown to existing shareholders with the commitment to escrow CR shares and not to consolidate capital structure upon relisting.

IMO this is exactly everything we were hoping for.  IMO if you are or have sold with the idea of making some short term profits or increasing leverage I would keep a close eye on the SHE market as it could take off quickly and we have already seen how it can run.

Well done long term holders, Protean Wave Energy will be a rampant bull in the global renewable energy market, IMO.

Regards,

Chilloutman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.