SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi Rod Welcome aboard if you decide to take the plunge (sorry...

1. 461 Posts.
    Hi Rod

Welcome aboard if you decide to take the plunge (sorry for the mixed metaphors)!

1) The Protean WEC is in it's early development stage so definitive power output data and fresh water generation rates from arrays are still to be obtained. You will no doubt read past presentations which do provide information on potential power generation from preliminary trialling and wet testing. Of course being a new concept in wave energy conversion the information available for the Protean WEC is early stage and subject to variation as you would expect in the normal course of R&D.

2) As far as I am aware neither Sean Moore nor SHE are speculating on the economic valuation of the project. As far as I can tell being disruptive this technology has a serious potential to tap into a projected $50 billion global wave energy market.

Sean Moore is at pains to explain that cost effectiveness is the key principle underlying his development of the novel and patented Protean WEC. This is a major point. I have researched many large and expensive WEC development stories that have failed because they either don't work or the cost of manufacturing and/or deployment is too great and the market for these systems is limited. IMO the Protean WEC potential is huge because of it's:

1) patented disruptive technology,

2) cost effectiveness,

3) scalability

4) potential entry into a broad global market.

Best wishes to all holders.

All IMO.

Regards,

Chilloutman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1091961 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.