SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Protean Wave Technology

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I emailed Bruce Lane some more questions & in his reply back he also stated the Inventor reviewed others before ever designing his own model 'The Protean'. (I did gain his permission to post the details onto a forum)

Sean Moore, the Protean Inventor, undertook post graduate studies in the renewables sector. His research lead him to focus on wave energy given the fact that ocean waves offer the highest energy density source, by a significant margin, on earth after fossil fuels & uranium. Waves are not only renewable but they are also predictable and virtually perpetual.

Sean saw the opportunity to create a truly economically viable wave energy harvesting method (for a wide range of wave resource locations) which does not rely on subsidies or handouts. His approach was to look very closely at all the different approaches and technologies being tested. He then designed a system that we believe addresses the shortcoming of the other approaches. The Protean is not only optimised for wave energy harvesting it is also designed to be cheaper to manufacture, deploy, retrieve & maintain.

The end result is a system which is designed to produce electricity at a levelised cost lower than solar & wind - our pilot project is designed to prove this.

To your question regarding who will decide who operates in which areas of the ocean - the permitting and approvals process will operate differently in different jurisdictions suffice to say that everything from offshore wind farms, fish farms, oyster/mussel farms, boat moorings, ports and marinas currently get approved via a well understood process so we expect that wave energy farms will generally need to be approved in the same fashion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1138120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1211111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.