CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Cool, thanks. It can be disenchanting for us newbs to post...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    Cool, thanks. It can be disenchanting for us newbs to post sometimes if we feel we shall incur the rath of more experienced traders such as yourself. Especially since a lot of us look up to a few of you wise old men. lol

And besides anything, no one wants to feel like they have let down the team!

Team CVI that is.

Next two weeks should be interesting IMO. It has felt like it has dragged on, especially since I had my fingers crossed for leases in Dec. Now I am kind of becoming... patient.

So long as I believe it is all on track, another week or month isn't that big a deal. The weeks have been flying by, the price has stayed in the 20's, all be it from one end to the other. Such are the movements of a spec, you can't let 29c give you a hard on but 22c make you want to slit your wrists, unless of course you are just day trading and bought at the high.

I think I have rolled the dice enough, and accumulated pretty well, with thanks to FDL a couple of times and CNP especially. Crunch time could well be upon us next week, at least the financial side of it, I personally wouldn't dare be on the outter.

Who wants to be a hundred millionairre?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.