protecting gillard: abc sacks milne, page-77

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Frosty

She ain't gone. Well my news says she is still there.

Now it may happen but a general rule is to give an alternate leader about 12 months to establish credentials.

So I suspect in a years time it might be a question worth asking, not before.

Rudd is a dud and I think Smith is the real alternative.

Labor has the satisfaction of knowing an Abbott opposition is without substance and increasingly seen as such. His own mob view him as a lightweight and flakey but are happy to have his negative approach as long as he can maintain it. They know he is not a leader and so the question becomes, when will Abbott be replaced.

I doubt Abbott will lead the Libs into the next election.

But then again perhaps we are mirroring the US. How did the village idiot George Bush get elected and why Is Rick Perry the nutcase frontrunning the GOP in the US.

The right side of politics seems to love the crazies as leaders.

The right wing in the US elected Reagan, a puppet that played his part as a actor would. Before him Nixon, a sociopathic criminal etc.

I wouldn't call Howard a sociopath but just small minded.

All the recent advancements in economic reform have come from the Labor side of politics. Perhaps it is because they have the ability to think rather than retreat behind their mantras of tired ideology.

What's a conservative? One that clings to the past and has never changed their mind since Mummy and Daddy told them what to believe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.