UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Thanks for that information, Donnybrook and Skypiliot. I only...

1. 267 Posts.
    Thanks for that information, Donnybrook and Skypiliot.

I only hold two shares at the moment, you don't need any clarification on UNS, but the other one is a small miner where the board have struck a deal with some deep pockets who will swamp the company with billions of shares in a financial package at a rock bottom price, thereby sidelining (in my opinion) existing shareholders to insignificance! The share register will go from 220M shares currently to almost 3B when they are finished. To my mind, the deep pockets have effectively stolen the value of the company. They, the deep pockets will end up with 94% ownership of the company's projects!

The line under " when does oppression arise" which states:

.........'The issue of shares for the dominant purpose of diluting the minority voting rights'........ fits perfectly with my small miner I would think.

I know this is not UNS related, I just want to highlight how easy it is for unscrupulous individuals to manipulate affairs just within the law so that they are the major beneficiaries of any 'deals'. Hence my line in my last post on UNS regarding the intentions of Orbimed and John Ryan as being honourable. Lets hope so.

Feeling a bit cynical at the moment!

I hope you don't mind, but I will post your above info on the other company thread.

Regards,

LL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.