PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

protection, page-50

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Satori,

Timeone went hard for Cockatoo because they want the DSO, it's a no brainer in my opinion.. doubtless they have visited Irvine/Cockatoo, why would they chase it otherwise? Go to all that trouble and stump up $20million enviro bond, for what.. the 1.2MT of stage 4 mining?

That's chicken feed for what they want and want to be. Chinese have underground mining IP as their ore is all underground and well over $100/tonne to extract hence they knock on our door, we can use this knowledge for Cockatoo DSO, this has been mentioned by Tony in the past.

IMO as soon as we get the keys to Cockatoo PLV will announce a drilling program to validate what BHP told the world many moons ago about the underground DSO.. Tony has expressed previously that Cockatoo has the finest extracted ore on the planet.

Still we should see more blood on the street tonight in EU and US and we might fall to 17c or lower tomorrow, which is very tempting to add another parcel to my loot.. the $65million cheque should put a floor under our SP, until then i sit tight and ride this out.

Cheers
    SuperTim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.