IPT 3.85% 1.3¢ impact minerals limited

Yes trees I think I have had that pic for about 2-3 yearsThe...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Yes trees I think I have had that pic for about 2-3 years
    The interesting thing is that there have been so many companies that have been able to come up with different kinds of mineralised findings in regards to the proterozoic era
    The real benefit is that alot of botswana is located in between these major cratons thats not to say the main bodies of the craton are not juicy but the edges is where you will find a host of formations which is what we are looking for
    Look at what namibia has come up with over the last decade and the history of south africa - one of the richest areas of the world, at the moment botswana is still greenfields but they will be on the map big time its happening already

If people only knew that at the moment this is not the kind of company that you would buy today and sell tommorrow for a profit -currently not much volume but those with experience would realise that if they get in now and hold for the long term -they will be the ones who make the most money out of everyone before the herd follows
    All stocks start as an unknown hence the sp but this company is already in talks with other interested parties who want to own a piece a IPT's cake because its that good

So trees if you would like to contact me on my email feel free to do so as I have a great contact base to source interesting info from many experienced people, come on board for your own benefit if you like
    and by the way appreciate the thumbs up people I don't usually say much but when I do hopefully its helpfull

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.