GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

protest central..get rid of rudd and this tax

1. 195 Posts.
    As a self-employed consultant, my company contributed just under $4K to my super in the last quarter, but my hard earned portfolio has now lost close to $60K in the last week.

I might eventually see a 2% company tax saving, big whoop, but then pay 3% extra into employee super, and then be rewarded even further by seeing my personal super and other investments downgraded because the knuckleheads in Canberra suddenly realise they need to find a way to pay back the huge deficit they've created. What a mess!

Rudd's policies to 'help all Australians' are a joke! They literally couldn't organise a root in a brothel.

If this tax is allowed to go ahead, we will see the country and an industy which employs thousands upon thousands go down the plug-hole BIG TIME.

I understand most fellow posters on this forum invest or trade GBG because you've done your research in seeking opportunities, you saw a value proposition and you have been prepared to act. You're done the work, taken a calculated risk and placed yourself in a position to reep some future reward. Only to be sold out by a Government who is now clearly out of control! I'd urge you all to make as much noise as possible to your local members and media about the incredible harm Rudd's latest policy is causing. I'd also urge GBG management to vigourously protest this latest tax grab.

Its good for no one.

The foreigh media is having a field day with the resource rent tax. Don't be fooled - foreign investent is needed for the entire country to continue to prosper and right now its heading for the exit doors. Think about it...why would foreign investment maintain an Australian resource investment when the country's own PM is actively working to decimate the entire industry!

GBG is a well managed company and hopefully will still have a bright future. Its just such a shame the domestic risk thanks to Krudd is now becoming a real liability. Australia is becoming the investment laughing stock of the world

GET RID OF RUDD...and QUICK!

In the meantime...if you can...buy the opportunity if you still think its there for you.

I will...just hope there enough others out there who feel the same as I do and are prepared to protest this latest Rudd nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.