LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

protest in malaysia getting traction, page-11

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Johndoe789,

How are you my friend! When i saw the 789 i should have know you are Chinese also but anyways back to your question.

I have thought long and hard about the point you have raised a few months ago and after looking at all the angles and countless sleepless night the chances of the UMNO changing their mind is very low about 5%.

The main reason why i suspect you are panicking is becasue MAYBE you staring at the stock price too often and got caught up in the noise and lost sight of the fundamental picture.

Have you ever wondered why Lynas ended up in Kuantan and choose this site specifically? I know this 100% for a fact its because the Great Prime Minister of Malaysia Najeeb personally met up with Nick Curtis and he specially recommended the Kuantan site for them to build. You are from Malaysia know where Najeeb is born right? Thats right he is born in Kuantan and he is a Kuantan native. Now think about it the most powerful man in Malaysia right now is backing Lynas that he personally recommended his OWN home town for them to build the plant on!

If you read the news remember when the protesters decide to go to Parliament and want to personally talk to Najeeb to ask him for help to stop the Lynas project? What did Najeeb do? He sent his security guards to greet them and told them to pretty much get lost. When i saw on the news when Vincent cry out to the media "Najeeb WHY DONT YOU HELP US? I AM SICK OF PLAYING BADMINGTON WITH THE POLITICANS!" =)

Also the Opposition Greenie Party is headed by the Chinese Community with a small minority been Malays. Now STOP and think about it with a population of 95% Malays(which the UMNO represent) and the 2% been Chinese. WHO CONTROLS MOST OF THE WEALTH? The Chinese! The CHinese control most of the money in Malaysia and there is a deep resentment by the Malays against the Chinese because of this Therefore the MOST POWERFUL political MALAY UMNO Party WILL NOT LET ME SAY AGAIN WILL NOT LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHINESE TELL THEM TO DO! The Malay people will not be bullied by the Chinese!

My dear fellow Australian Lynasheads your next question will be what if the Opposition win the election and my answer will be NO CHANCE because for the past 10 years PLUS the UMNO had been getting majority of the votes winning by around 80% each election. The UMNO is too rich and too powerful for the opposition party. AT each Election for the past few years the question on everyone's lips is how many % can the UMNO thrash the opposition party. Also the ex-leader of the Opposition party is the disgraced Anwar Ibrahim who is facing charges of Sodomy which is illegal in Malaysia (Another topic for another day)

Also another thing that you didn't think about is although all you see is just people who oppose the Lynas project in Malaysia you forget to think about the people who are also FOR the Lynas project in Malaysia. You never hear about people who are for the project because they don't make much noise because do you know why? Because they know they have the advantage and so they are not complaining much! The people who are shouting and doing all the complaining KNOWS their chances of winning is slim! Also the new papers are trying to make money on this topic they want to print scandal and tragedies article which makes for exciting reading NO ONE WANTS TO READ papers where everything is fine and the sky is blue because its sooo damnn boring!

Also Another thing where Nick Curtis is very smart about is he makes sure ALL the Jobs for the Lynas plant go directly to the Malays. There is no or very little Chinese been employed at the Lynas office and plant in Malaysia. The lynas plant belong to the MALAY PEOPLE OF MALAYSIA which is 95% of the population. Most of the people in Malaysia want to make money thast all they think about and they are PRO BUSINESS and ECONOMIC growth. The only people affected are the people in Kuantan But the people in KL, SIBU, KUCHING etc etc all the don't care and see what the fuss is about.

My friends i can keep going on and on and on as you can see.
    I have been Lynas shareholder for 5 plus years already and i am not even panicking so i don;t see why should you. I have held the stock from the highs right to the lows at 10c in 2008.

Anyways lets catch up for Roti Canai and Tea Tarik one day when we both become millionaires. May all my fellow Lynasheads have a wonderful evening!

PS Also Johndoe789 must last advice to you is Please Please stop looking at the LYC stock price and keep pressing the refresh button because it will make you mentally emotional and you go read the newspaper scare yourself even more =D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.