LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

protest in malaysia getting traction, page-43

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    BernChin.

I am Malaysian Chinese working as an Engineer in Kuantan and yes i have lived in Kuantan also. Then the Global Financial Crisis came along and i lost my job and it really stressed me and my family. At the depth of the crisis i was unemployed for 1 year and was in Debt and had to beg the bank not to sent me to court.

Thank god i am fine now becasue this wonderful country called Australia gave me a second chance to rebuild myself. I now consider myself a PROUD Australian BUT my family still live in Malaysia.

Let me start BEFORE YOU LECTURE ME ON GREED, you and i both know thet the Chinese pretty much control 90% of Malaysia's wealth. The Chinese do not complain when EVERYTHING SUITS THEM But yet when things dont turn out well for them they start chucking a hissy FIT like spoilt Children and START PROTESTING! The CHinese in Malaysia HELP THEMSELVES AND MAKE THEMSELVE RICH while ENSLAVING THE MALAYS by paying them LOW SALARIES.The CHinese Business in Malaysia make sure they EMPLOY the MINIMUM AMOUNT of Malay REQUIRED BY LAW.

The Lynas project is 100% MALAY OWNED and NO CHinese CONTROL. The Lynas project is to help the Malay population
    Achieve wealth by giving them Jobs and letting them RUN THE PLANT. Yes I will become rich from Lynas BUT I BECOME RICH WHILE HELPING THE MALAYS not the like Chinese in Malaysia!

ALSO you want to talk about Greed? Fuziah is been greedy by helping her position in politics She is using this issue to Help her own cause in getting a promotion. It is so clear for everyone to see. She has basically turned the Chinese in her own Puppets to help her party BY SPREADING FEAR AND WITHHOLDING SCIENTIFC FACTS from them.

So before you open your mouth DONT YOU LECTURE ME ON GREED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.