AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

protests brewing in morocco, page-5

1. 930 Posts.
    Brett, you make some good points on the Moroccan situation and there is certainly a lot of speculation and media interest in the region.
    I too read them with great interest however I tend to draw my opinion more from information coming from family members in Rabat, Casablanca and Safi as they are not only closer to the action but also have a better understanding of the culture, current mood and relationships between the crown and the people than a CNN reporter.
    There is however the risk that they, as in other countries, have become too disconnected from the rank and file and so see the world through privileged, rose coloured glasses which I suppose would equal out the view taken by most journos that all Arabs (even Berbers) are alike and so will all do the same thing as each other.
    As for the Bubble comment, I must concede that I was not clear in explaining my view.
    I was referring to RP as a bulk commodity and not the vertically integrated value added products. I have been following this MAK story for a bit now and I believe that MAK has come to the realisation that RP from their NT mine as a bulk comodity is not economically viable and they can never attract the required capital to get it up and running.
    That is why plan B has been floated (once stated as not what minemakers wanted to do or were about)
    A MAP/DAP plant in Darwin is more interesting to me than a plant on site as they will need to import Acid and use the gas that is already there.
    I am quite conservative and so I guess that is why I want to invest in somthing that is able to stand on it's own feet given the normal ebb and flow of the market forces rather than peeks, troughs or speculation while at the same time I understand that others make very good money from just those very things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.