NOX 0.00% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Hi vrs37..... you have asked some good questions up to now, and...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi vrs37..... you have asked some good questions up to now, and your thoughts on this dosing regime may be valid.

But... in my opinion we really should applaud the scientist involved taking these incremental steps for a number of reasons. One of which is of course that this treatment is to moderate a cytokine storm and not a treatment for cancer in this instance. Therefore there is likely to be a lot of very useful information gleaned from proceeding as planned.

We are not aiming to “cure” Covid in this trial, unlike say a vaccine that might stop it at source. We are attempting to stop a patient from dying from the secondary problem of the patients own immune system running way out of control. This is new territory and will only be used on patients whose immune systems are on the verge of going out of control and /or are already in that state in varying degrees.

At least.... that would be my reading of the situation from information available.

Patients will be enrolled into the trial from more than one hospital I’m sure.... and therefore enrolment should be fairly easy. Also.... the doctors should know within a short space of time how effective...or not, each treatment level is for each patient. After all, unlike a cancer treatment where time to see results via scans and overall survival data etc. needs to be collected.... a Covid patient on the brink of or experiencing a cytokines storm event will either get better on a low dose or be swiftly moved on to the next level if it’s needed.

Very much a layman’s opinion here mate. But I’m personally very happy to see a step by step approach if that’s what it is. Very valuable data, carefully and incrementally collected Is surely worth a bit of extra time. ... after all.... I believe this will be a unique drug trial. Imagine that now!

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $336 5.089K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14893 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.