"IMO, if you can't come up with what should be a simple...

1. 26,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "IMO, if you can't come up with what should be a simple explanation or justification for this - You are pushing a Dead Duck haha."

I have but you chose to ignore my simple explanation. I will post it again, not because you are likely to pay any attention to it, but because others read these posts.

Here is the repeat.

--------------------------------------------

"Holy spirit therefore is something, not someone."
    That's quite a claim especially in the light of John's Gospel which I take it that both of you take as gospel.

Highlight is mine.
    John 15:26 New International Version (NIV)
    26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

Reference: Question: "Is the Holy Spirit a person?"
    Extract
    Yet, in many cases, masculine pronouns are found (e.g., John 15:26; 16:13-14). Grammatically, there is no other way to understand the pronouns of the New Testament related to the Holy Spirit—He is referred to as a “He,” as a person.

------------------------------------

You are not the one who exactly leads by example in providing "simple explanations". You convoluted style mixed liberally with ad hominems make it very difficult for others to understand your points.

So I'll just let it slide and not waste any more of my time on the topic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.