Couldn't be bothered fully reading your Christmas tree post or...

1. 23,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Couldn't be bothered fully reading your Christmas tree post or addressing your antics, not enough time to waste, Mr Wotsup.

Did you mention Stupidity or the likes of the other day, as I can smell it right here ha?
    So you couldn't be bothered reading my reply and THEN come up with crap (question) bellow.
    Had you read the post and digested the words which are there for all to see, Yes your posts/verses do say what they say and mean what they mea and belong to one event, the SECOND prophesy, which does NOT belong to the likes of ;
    ............Verily I say unto you, that there be "some" of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have SEEN the kingdom of God come with power.

What you say above (quoted) is nonsense. It is there for all to see. I quoted posts that say what they say with no input from me....and my question to you was; do these quotes describe one event or two.

That was my question.

Now can you give a simple straightforward answer to this question, Mr Wotsup.

Again, do the verses describe one event and all that event entails?

Your quoted verses describe one event, the second prophesy which do NOT belong to;
    Mark 9:1 ...........
    Verily I say unto you, that there be "some" of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have SEEN the kingdom of God come with power.
    This verse is the backup to your first post following;
    DBT 19-10-17
    Jesus is also reported to have said that those standing before him would not die before he returned in great power....two thousand years later we still 'know not the hour''

These following events from your quotes and surrounding them, SECOND prophesy, in NO WAY can be merged with the above verse, Mark 9:1, HENCE why YOU have failed BIG time in that you have NEVER been able to show these alignments = Never.
    BECAUSE in the first prophesy, the likes of Mark 9:1, this is all they were told, pretty much;
    ............"some"
    of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have SEEN the kingdom of God come with power.
    Lookie, lookie, do you SEE what they were told they would SEE and what to expect = NONE OF THE FOLLOWING = Drrrrr!

No mention of the Temple being destroyed as in the events your trying to align Mark 9:1 to.
    No mention of many will come in my name.
    No mention of wars and rumors of wars.
    No nation rising upon nation.
    No mention of earth quakes.
    No one getting beaten.
    No brothers betraying brothers.
    No gathering the elect.
    No judgement for every man
    No this generation will not pass.
    No fig tree
    No mention of the day or hour no man knows.
    No great tribulation
    No mention of, grand appearance as the lightning coming from the east.
    No darkened sun or moon.
    No mention of stars falling from heaven.

It's OK deary, generally the first XMAS without one of your loved ones, a Contradiction god, is the hardest, but trust me, they will get easier , Ave a Ho Ho Ho!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.