I see your hedging AWAY from the Key point again and up to your...

1. 23,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I see your hedging AWAY from the Key point again and up to your tweaking with verses again.

(John 4:24) God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with IN spirit and truth.” (You lot appear to have a problem with this "IN" word)?
    (Revelation 5:11) And I saw, and I heard a voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders, and the number of them was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands,
    Every one of those myriads of angels are spirits.
    1 Cor 12 tells us there is BUT ONE Spirit. Both the Scriptures and logic tells us that cannot be referring to these spirit persons. Holy spirit therefore is something, not someone.

Goodness me Mr G, I hope your kidding here.
    What did you do with the Psa verse and the others, ditch them.
    Are you not going to seriously counter each and every one of them with Bible verses.

Why would Jesus come to build a house out of people if God wasn't going to dwell in it?
    Why would Jesus say, "we" will make our abode with you?

Man also has a spirit, but when where talking of the Holy Spirit and power associated with Him (God), there is but one of "them".
    Acts 2:22 tells us, It was God that actually did the miracles through Jesus and we know full well, that was done via the Holy Spirit "IN" Jesus.
    It's not wotsup that says, God was "IN" him, it was Jesus and we know he received the Spirit without measure.

What your trying to suggest, there is God's who is a Spirit, and there is another Spirit sitting around somewhere and God only uses it as and when he wants to. Now to me at least, by gosh that sounds so so crazy.
    So lets say I am right, You have created an Idol, no two ways about it.

Ez 11:5 - “And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD (GOD); Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.” So right here, we have the Spirit of the the LORD speaking and it then shows that this Spirit is the LORD speaking which IS GOD.

Ezekiel 2:2 - And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me.
    Heard "Him", hmm doesn't sound like a Spirit that sits on a shelf waiting for a job to do?
    Also this Spirit speaks, so why do we never see the mention of Greetings from God, Jesus and this Spirit?

BIBLE VERSES LIKE EZEKIEL 11:5 - And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Isr...
    Ezekiel 3:24 - Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house. (Verses like Ezekiel 3:24)

Ezekiel 3:27 - But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

Here again within these two verses we have the Spirit and the LORD God identified as, one in the same.

---------------------------
    Are you going to answer this VERY relevant point here?
    Now,,, Your Question;
    Can you please enlighten US, HOW do you justify changing the IN word with Unity and the "many" other words you "have" to change so this Unity can fit in?
    It's a question that needs answering and unity, in no way can be supported from the Greek.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.