''You can never hide from truth, but by golly, You have tried.''...

1. 23,314 Posts.
    ''You can never hide from truth, but by golly, You have tried.''

Truth? You have no concept of the nature of truth, yet presume to even mention the word truth? Unbelievable.

'Your quoted verses describe one event, the second prophesy which do NOT belong to;
    Mark 9:1 ..''

Utter Rubbish, you can leave out any reference to Mark 9:1 altogether and you still have the failed prophesy as described in my quotes which was promised to happen within a generation of those who were there, the first Christians. The very Christians who expected to see it happen in their lifetime.

You silly excuse doesn't help you in the least.

Neither does Mark 9:1, which actually does refer to the same promised return of Jesus in Power and Glory.

They all describes one event, Jesus coming in Power, etc, not two.....do you really think that the writers thought Jesus would return in Power and Great Glory TWICE?

Get a clue, Mr Wotsup, take a course in basic logic.

Here is Mark 9:!

9:1 -And he said to them, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not ltaste death muntil they see the kingdom of God after it has come nwith power.”

And here is what it refers to:
    Mark 8:38 For hwhoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this iadulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed jwhen he comes in the glory of his Father with kthe holy angels.”

Which is exactly the same single momentous event being described in Luke, Matt and Mark in other verses;
    And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.....Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ Mark 13:26-30)

“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place. (Luke 21:27-32)

Same single event being described multiple times, Mr Wotsup. If you can't see this, there is no hope for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.