Prototypes of modern man, page-78

1. 2,072 Posts.
    Whereu, if you don’t think God exists then none of this matters, but what’s the alternative … abiogenesis? I’m not aware of any others.

I posted several reincarnation case studies and one or two members (not you) complained. That was the chiding I was referring to. Some people apparently don’t like “too much information” and I think Wotsup would agree that some people (not you) are never happy.

There is an interesting blog post by Joshua Tilghman about “Reincarnation and the Bible: A Forgotten Doctrine” here: http://www.spiritofthescripture.com/id286-reincarnation-and-the-bible-a-forgotten-doctrine.html
    It’s an interesting read if you can be bothered. I read his bio and he sounds like a “kindred spirit”.

I think the war in Heaven story comes from Revelations and you can "believe it or not".

The laboratory mice analogy might not have been the best one to use and perhaps laboratory monkeys might have been a better choice, but there’s no perfect analogy.

I believe God exists and I’m not so full of my own self-importance to dismiss the idea that perhaps we were created for a reason other than just to be works of art or something, but I might be wrong. I was an employee for all of my working life and I got used to the idea of being used by a "higher power" and providing my superior treated me fairly I was quite happy to serve him to the best of my ability.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.