ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

proud holder rerating very soon

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Very quiet on the forum with this stock but would like to mention that I am pleased to see that ACB is holding up very well considering the rough last few weeks on markets

Management will soon be announcing the resource upgrade hopefully to 200 mlbs with IMPROVED GRADE

Glad to be holding uranium stock instead of coal because we have seen a rise in concern with pollution to the world
    coal will still be needed for energy in ample amounts but the shining star for least polluting energy efficienct power source will be uranium and the dynamics referring to the spot price will reflect this in the near future

Still wondering if ACB is in talks with IPT regarding their tenements
    As we go on more people are really starting to see the benefits of investing in africa
    Personally I don't think you can have it better with Australian management in a stable foreign country where companies don't have to deal with stringent red tape barriers that this country has formed- makes it hard to achieve anything here
    ACB has my full backing good on them for having a go
    would be glad to hear more voices about anything related

As usual the forum will explode with discussion after an announcement has come out haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.