GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

proudly brght to u by martin place securities, page-7

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Agree Askier, lot of future potential from both potential hype from a broker or genuinne gold projects in the future in this stock.

GOA could be a GOER from the future projects I have reviewed- took out Oppies early Jan. Yet they done nothing...

Needs a few 100 odd more investors (Or a couple of brokers) interested in this investment story for this to take off. Ultimately their results will be all that counts.

I should have jumped aboard on your ARM pick at 77c a couple of weeks ago... You seem one of the few researchers to perform better than the average punter.

If you think GOA will be a GOER I will stick with them. Try free ride the Oppies if they ever get to 3c.

Askier, you should be charging the companies you promote. As you have a great following, myself included. One of the few HC members that offers great valued research that many follow. Yet charging the companies would make you biased...

Hope all in GOA have a ten bagger for 2010... Anything is possible. Risk reward wise it is worth a punt- IMO. Many projects, many opportunities... making headway in key projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.