BPT 0.32% $1.56 beach energy limited

proved probable reserves valued at aud 6 per b, page-9

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Clark888, Hi et.al.

Clark888. Good to see you threading again on BPT. I thought you might have sold up your BPT. The wisdom of clark888 returneth.

re. Your comment about BPT management sitting on hands ...

I don't know what to think. I have the utmost respect for Reg and the team. Take a look at a long term sp chart to see the fruits of their labour over the years. Current sp is nothing to worry about what-so- ever IMHO.

As for them watching share price drift south with hands placed under knees ... I can't work it out. Who knows? ... Maybe they want to be taken over? But I can't see Reg thinking this. Either that or they perceive current sp reflecting macro market activities and variables rather than operational perception of the market ... dunno. After all, sp doesn't really affect operations unless they are borrowing money with a lower capitalisation. Who really cares if you have a low sp? I dunno.

I am still watching sp of options compared to ords.

regards

Capt. Goodvibes

dscl:- I hold BPT and BPTO. Dont take this as financial advice as once the army asked me to fight a 12 foot giant called Goliath who I slain. All I had to kill him with was a shoelace and a fountain pen. Next thing you know I was running along side Mark Lee charging the turks in the film Gallipoli. Shot clean in the heart we were. Then the film stopped... I faded and then it went to the credits at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.54 $6.996M 4.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50705 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 136978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.